Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Who Am I?

Hi :)

I'v decided to change the name as it didn't see to really reflect who i am.

So who am i?
I'm a crafter,i paint, i knit, crochet, (sometimes badly, i still can't knit a decent sock!!) i don't want this to be just like every other yogic blog (not that there's anything wrong with them, it just isn't me)
I'm not spiritual in the slightest, i'm not looking for enlightenment, i just want to practice yoga.
I swear. I smoke, does that make me a bad yogi? Probably, to some yoga practitioners, who seem keen to judge people on how they live their life, in the guise of fake concern, rather than focusing on their own life and their own yoga practice

I shall leave this here for you to read, if you like.

I have a tattoo, on the small of my back
"I walk the line..." by the legend Johnny Cash

That single line has so many meanings for me, so i'm not going to get into it now.

I like lots of different types of music. including country, opera, rock, some classical, quite an eclectic mix really, depending on the mood i am in. 

I'm hoping that this blog will reflect who i am as i explore this new world, i will fall on my arse more than once, i will probably face plant more than once too, but i suppose it's just part of the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated :)